We offer online tutoring to the users of our website, teaching various courses and taking feedback from the users of our products and services. We have the right to alter our services to improve our performance, if you are not satisfied with our services, you sole remedy is to stop using our services. We are not liable for any form of damage or loss that may occur as result of use of our services, products and information displayed on our website or the website links shared on this site.
We notify our user from time to time about our services in relation to issues relating to it. We have absolute right to update and change this terms and Condition without first notifying you, it is advisable that you visit this page regularly for any latest update.
When you use this website after the terms and conditions have been updated you automatically accept the new updated terms and conditions.
For you to be able to access some of the services of Radix Code, you will have to register to own an account, the information you give to us is to enable us offer our service to you.
It is your responsibility to secure the confidentiality of your account, we cannot be held liable for any fraudulent activities concerning your account. In the event that we find out that your account details are incorrect and accurate, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.
Where there is a breach of Security in your account, or an unauthorized use of your account, do notify us immediately.
Content Posted by Users
We allow Our Users to submit their personal work and comments on our website, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such content, and by using our website you agree that we cannot be held liable for such content.
Our instructors are independent contractors, and not employee of our company, we cannot be held liable for any act relating to the conduct of our instructors.
Our Products and services should be lawfully used; you agree to keep to all the rules for the use of our product and services.
As User of this site, you agree
- Your permission to access our website is solely for the purpose of self learning.
- If you are a minor below the age of 18, you must seek the consent of your parent or guardian before you make use of our products and services.
- The content of our website is to make our product and services accessible; you agree not to reproduce the content of this website in any form.
- The use of this website is solely for promoting our products and services, you are not to publish or promote the services of a third party on this website.
- You are not to post any offensive content on this website.
- You are not to disclose your personal information to any of our instructor or solicit information from them without first seeking our consent.
As Instructor, you agree
- We reserve the exclusive right to approve or deny your registration with us.
- You agree to submit work which you have proprietary and personal rights
- You agree to use our products to only users of our site.
- You agree not to post any material that is inappropriate on our website except materials approved by us.
- We would not seek license from a third party in relation to your activity on use of our website.
- Your works are not to infringe on the Intellectual right of a third party, and where you want to use the work of a third party you have the necessary permission to do so.
- You render quality service to the users of our website.
- Your account information on our website is correct.
- The Cost of the equipment the instructor would need to fulfill its service is to be barred by the instructor, the instructor is solely responsible for all cost to effectively carry out his/her duties.
We do not guarantee the correctness of information put up by an advertiser on our website, advertiser are neither our partners nor Agent.
Our website geos on a routine maintenance from time to time, and during that period the site may be unavailable, we are not liable for any inconveniences you may suffer during that period.
Course & Payments
Our tutorial can be downloaded free of charge, however if you are a user and you enrolled for a course, you will need to pay the fees for the course. If you provide service through our website, we will collect information from you to enable us process your payment like your mailing address to send cheques to you.
Radix Code does not store your bank account/credit card information on our server, and you agree that we cannot be held liable for any damage that occurs as a result of negligence while sending your bank account details. After your successful registration for a course and if you decide to discontinue, we would give you a refund of your money after reviewing your decision, taking several factors into consideration. Such refund shall be at our discretion.
As an instructor, you consent that user has a right to a refund; you agree not to receive any commission or fees for which a refund has been made. In the event of us having to terminate a course after a user have registered for the course, the user is entitled to get full fees of all amounts paid for the course.
In providing the Services under these terms it is expressly agreed that Radix Code does not create a partnership or joint venture between them and any of the parties.Any notice given under the terms shall be in writing in whatever medium the party given the notice chooses to use.
This term constitute the entire agreement and prevails over any existing agreements in respect to this subject matter.
These terms will inure to the benefit of and be binding on our agents, licensees, licensors and successors
These terms is being governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Any action instituted by either party arising out of these terms will only be brought, tried and resolved in the applicable court in Pakistan.
In the event that any of the provisions of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of these terms.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our service.
Enter Email to Subscribe
Amazing tutorials deliver daily to you